Honestly, how did this kid grow up so fast? Ava has been walking around the house for about 2 months saying, "I need haircut." She listens to everything I say. So, I finally took her to Cookie Cutters last Saturday for her haircut. She had to sit on my lap; she wanted nothing to do with sitting in her own car. But the guy cutting her hair did a great job considering the tears and wiggling he was working with. She's starting to look like a little kid instead of a toddler, and it makes me really sad. I even teared up after the haircut, which isn't unusual these days, but I just have a hard time watching my baby grow up. It's going to be weird when she isn't the baby anymore.
Mini Cavette Half Time
1 week ago

4 comments:
Sheesh! She looks like a little Natalie. -I love her haircut.
I agree...she looks just like her mama! She looks adorable!
I know Kelly just said this, but I was already going to say it too...she looks just like you! I like her bangs.
Her haircut is so adorable! Brian told me she got her hair cut and I've been going to get on here to look at it! She's a little beauty ... just like her Mom and big sister!
Post a Comment